Saturday, January 19, 2008

Scrapbooking

Some people have Tupperware parties, some have jewelry parties, and some have scrapbooking parties. I had the opportunity to go to a scrapbooking party, so I decided to get a start on my scrap book for our trip to Seattle in 2004. Ian also decided he wanted to do a book, too, so his theme was our trip to Seattle in 2007.

The gathering was from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., everyone brought a dish for potluck lunch, dinner was provided. Throughout the course of the day, little mini seminars were given to show us how to use various products available for purchase, like cutting systems, hole punches, etc.:


Ian worked on his scrapbook on and off all day, not wanting to leave, alternating scrapping with playing with silly putty:

And I think he spent most of the day talking:

He lasted the entire day! I actually completed 17 pages of my scrapbook, four days' worth of the trip. Hopefully I'll finish the scrapbook this year!