Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Batting Practice Update

Thanks to Anthony Dolce's dad George we were able to practice inside at the Knights of Columbus. I brought along my son's batting machine (A Jugs Small Ball Machine) and the team did awesome hitting those golf ball sized baseballs. I really like how our kids are swinging the bats. I know some of my techniques are new and that is why I'm so impressed that everyone is trying to do what I'm telling them. I haven't felt the least bit of resistance and for that I just want to thank everyone, players and parents. Coach Jim Derrigan did an excellent job running the team through drills and I look forward to working more with him. Unfortunately for us Coach Doug could not make it to practice but look for him Wednesday in the batting cages (5 pm). And be ready to hit some line drives at him instead of me!

Coach Turri