Friday, December 26, 2014

I'm a Teacher.

Well, it's over. 

The late nights, early mornings, panic attacks, pop quizzes, pre- and post-assessments, student teaching, sleep deprivation, and (hopefully) spontaneous crying jags. 

I finished my last paper for my last course, and will officially graduate with my Masters in Mathematics Education in August of 2015. 

I can't really explain how I feel. I'm happy that I have finally accomplished what I set out to do, but I feel a strange sense of loss. 

I'm sure I'll sort myself out in time.

In the meantime, I have my professional educator's license in the State of Utah. I am (not so) patiently waiting for New York State to get around to reviewing my application for my initial certification here. They've only had everything they need, including receipt of the fee, since April, so perhaps I'm rushing things.