Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Comfortable with a Book



This book is the neatest book I've ever seen. It is called Masterpieces in 3D, and it displays Escher's works. The cover is a pair of spectacles you can look through to make the prints appear in 3D. Ian and I were glued to it. Still are, truth be told. Thank you, Mike! I love things that Ian learns from when he is not aware that he is learning. (Did that make sense?)
Michael said...
I'm happy Ian is getting the most of this book! I sent it to you because I was not sure Ian would get the hang of the visual work needed to see in 3-D.
I'm thrilled that both of you are enjoying it so much!

Serena said...
It's amazing. The detail in those prints is incredible. Ian didn't have any trouble getting the hang of the 3-D. I told him to try to look through the book instead of at the book, and that seemed to work.