Monday, July 16, 2007

Oh, the Pain...

I broke a molar.

NOTHING hurts like tooth pain. NOTHING. Labor and Delivery were easier to bear than this. Cheaper, too, since Labor and Delivery are covered by Insurance. Teeth aren't, so when I have tooth pain, I have the added attraction of having my savings evaporate with the whine of the drill.

I just want to sleep........

Michael said...

Just last week, I sheared off the front of my lower incisor. I had a muscle spasm in my jaw that brought my teeth together in a way they never meet (I have a slight underbite), and two weeks later, the front of the tooth falls off.

I guess we inherited dad's bad teeth... I have so much metal in my mouth (fillings) that aircraft try to land on my house.

Serena said...

Me, too! Why couldn't we have inherited Dad's DENTAL INSURANCE???