Monday, August 25, 2008

HEEELLLLLLPPPPP!

I'm reviewing calculus in preparation for the semester to start on 9/2. There's no hope for me, I think. Can anyone help with this one? Liiike, Jehf, maybe? :D (Calvin and I have such faith in you.)

[antiderivative symbol] √(4-x) dx

I'm thinking it would be [antiderivative symbol] (4-x)^1/2 dx, but then do I use the formula [antiderivative symbol] x^r dx = (1/r+1) x^(r+1) + C?

I'm getting lost.

JT said...
I got (4-x)^3/2---------- + x3/2by the first rule of Anti-diff. (Anti symbol) x^n dx = x^n+1 divided by n+1 then + C. Hard to show here.. call or email with questions!

JT said...
CALL ME!!

Serena said...
I will - I'm just struggling with the time change. When you're getting home from work, we're heading for bed!

Calvin says hi, by the way. :D