Friday, August 05, 2011

I had a wonderful time Friday night, such a good time, in fact, that I forgot to take a picture. {heavy sigh} That is one of the main reasons why I'm never going to spend a small fortune on a camera. I always seem to forget I have one!

Camille's friend, Erin, came over for dinner, we killed at least three bottles of wine (but who's counting?) and we drove Mike crazy. We were all talking. Sometimes at the same time. I told Mike, that's what women do. :D

I wish we lived closer to each other. I'd love to spend more time with them. Mike is so lucky to have found Camille, and Camille is so lucky to have such a wonderful friend in Erin. I'm fortunate to have all three in my life.

I know I won't be able to afford a trip out there next year, but I'm definitely going to shoot for the year after. In the meantime, there is always Skype.