Sunday, November 17, 2013

About Me

Silly me! I liked my friend's status and ended up with a project! She gave me the number 10, so here are 10 things about me that you may or may not know:

1. My big brother, Michael Tabor, is my absolute favorite adult person on the planet. Bar none. 


2. I am afraid of heights. I am short for a reason!


3. I love, love, love Math. And Baseball. And Math in Baseball. 


4. My favorite author, at least for the moment, is Lee Child. I love murder and mayhem - in fiction.


5. My latest hobby is making beaded jewelry, but I continue to crochet. 


6. I have infinite patience with children, except, sometimes, my own. {heavy sigh} And that makes me feel terribly guilty. 


7. I have little tolerance for people who won't make an effort to help themselves. I'm a single mom, working full-time, and going to school full-time. Don't tell me it can't be done. 


8. I always look for the bright side in everything. And the good in everyone.


9. I am trusting, and everyone gets a second chance. No thirds, however. Mama didn't raise a complete fool. 


10. I have finally accepted that, although I am intelligent, I will never be perfect. If a 'B' is the best I can do, that is all I will ask of myself.