Friday, January 29, 2016

Cheeeeeeeseburger....

I do love cheeseburgers. My absolute favorite can't be bought in a restaurant. Steven calls them his "fat boys", and they are amazing. Steven's secret burger recipe, American cheese, ketchup and mayo on a bun. Yuuummmm!

Hero Certified Burgers on Elmwood Avenue is really good. They have a different menu that includes ciabatta rolls and sweet potato fries. We need to go back there again. I forgot to put my shoes on before I left the house when we went there, so Hero has become known as the cheeseburger place where I wore my puppy slippers. No one noticed, but I had a severe case of the giggles.

Five Guys in the Target Plaza on Delaware Avenue is good, too, but I think they are a bit more expensive than Hero. Not only do I like their cheeseburgers, but their fries are great as well. They post on the wall where their potatoes are from each day. The only thing I don't like about Five Guys is that they're not big on turning up the heat. It's always so cold in there!

Let us not forget Red Robin Gourmet Burgers on Maple Road. They have all different burger varieties. My favorite is the Bleu Ribbon Burger, which is a burger with onion straws, lettuce, tomato, bleu cheese, and a spicy mayo.

I'm hungry!