Thursday, July 06, 2006

Independence Day


I spent Independence Day with my nephews Jeff and Eric. They hosted their own show...perhaps not the most legal thing to do, but definitely FUN! Jeff said the best thing about doing your own is that it is 'custom made', you buy what you want to see, and you don't get stuck watching things you don't want to see. Jeff bought some sparklers for the little ones, too. My son had an absolute blast!

Modified 7-21-06: To hear my son tell it, the sun rises and sets on Jeff and Eric now. Not only did they have Fireworks, they had SPARKLERS!

I was going to give credit to the photographer for the above photo of fireworks, but I googled it and found it on no less than four websites. I have no idea who to give credit to. If you are the one who took it, thank you so much for sharing!