Sunday, December 02, 2007

Klutz in Action

Some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed...

The screws for my curtain rods in my living room are not into the wood, but into the plaster beside the wood window frame, so I have to be really careful when I open and close the curtains or they will come down.

Sooo, Thursday morning, down they came. I stood on my coffee table to get them back up, successfully, and knocked over the Christmas tree. I grabbed the Christmas tree, stood it back up on the coffee table, and as I was getting down from the coffee table the stand of the Christmas tree knocked against Ian's heavy metal stocking holder, which fell right on top of my foot.

I may have broken something. I'll know as soon as my primary care physician calls me on Monday. There's another story there, but I'll save it for another time. :-)