Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thinking of You...

Buffalo General Hospital is housing two of my favorite people for the night after their surgeries. The funny thing is, they don't know each other. Neither one of them is from Buffalo. Dawn should be going home tomorrow, and hopefully Bob will be leaving shortly, too.

It saddens me that can't get down there to see them tonight (my sitter is unavailable), but I hope they know they are in my thoughts, and I hope they are on the mend.

My heart goes out to Pat and Steve, too, their loving partners and another two of my favorite people, who will try not to worry until they are home safe and sound. I wish I could help all four of them through this and make it all better. That's the mom in me, I guess.

Sleep well, be safe, and let the healing begin.