Monday, May 31, 2010

Welcome!

For those of you who are new here, welcome to my blog! My name is Serena, and I am Mom to Ian, working full-time in a law firm, and going to school full-time to obtain my Bachelors in Finance.

The newest entries to my blog are on top with older entries following. Conversations I found funny have my son's words in blue and mine in pink. See Growin’ Up and Advice to the Lovelorn. Pressing the 'ctrl' button while clicking on a link will cause the link to open in a new window. Clicking on the word "Serenity" in the upper left corner will take you back to my latest entries.

Comments are always welcome, and you don't have to have a blogspot account to do so. Just click on the "Comments" link at the bottom of each entry, make your comment, and choose your identity. "Anonymous" is one of the choices. I only ask that if you post anonymously, you put your name in the post so I know who it came from. Thank you!

Please feel free to browse around!