Monday, January 05, 2015

The Epitomy of Fluidity and Grace

All swollen, black and blue, and hurting like blue blazes. 






Saturday evening, I stumbled at my cousin's house while coming out of her garage. The cement pad of her garage and the blacktop of her driveway are slightly uneven, and I twisted my ankle a bit - not bad - and carried on.

Sunday morning, I tried to jump over a puddle, rolled my ankle, and completely wiped out. Both my knees are skinned and bruised, and my shoulder hurts where I hit that, too.  The ankle swelled a bit, but I could still walk on it.

Then Sunday evening, I missed the last step as I was coming down my stairs and rolled the ankle again.

It is possible to see stars.

I'm in an air cast for two weeks with crutches for one. Let's see how many things I can take out trying to get around on the crutches...