Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Universe and Positivity

My friend Sue is an amazing source of self-help materials and is one of the most positive people I know. She recently told me about a new habit she started last year, which I am going to incorporate in my day as well. 

She believes that you have to keep an open mind to all things and make room in your life for positive things to come to you. Every morning, she receives a reminder text that she has set up with her niece:

"This is the Universe. Tell me what was great about yesterday, 
in writing, and I will send you more greatness today."  

She then jots down a note on a small piece of paper about something that was great about her day and puts it in a Mason jar. At the end of the year, she goes back through and reads her notes. She said it was fun to reminiscence, and it was very cool to see who made the jar. 

I started my Universe box today. So far, I feel very good about it. One can never be too positive.