Friday, August 31, 2007

Red Robin

I took Ian to our favorite restaurant to eat, but, as you know, they serve burgers. So I talked to the waiter. I really like their bleu burger (I forget exactly what it's called), but I can't have the bun.

He said, "No problem! How about a lettuce wrap?" Well, I saw the lettuce wraps they had on the menu, and I told him they didn't really appeal to me. He said, "No, we'll take the burger and fixings you want and put them in a lettuce wrap."

And then he said, "You probably don't want the fries either?" Oh, man, no, I can't have the fries. He said, "How about I put a couple onion rings on there instead? Can you have those?" Hey, if I'm going to cheat a little, I might as well cheat with something I really like! The onion rings were a go.

Let me tell you, it was wonderful. I only had one onion ring, which totally satisfied my desire for one, and the burger with the fixings in the lettuce wrap was great. I love this restaurant.

Which reminds me, the general manager, shift manager, and two of the waitresses came up to me and thanked me for our thank you notes (about Ian's wallet). Amazing! I checked out their website: http://www.redrobin.com/. There is even a Red Robin in Everett, Washington. :-)