Saturday, August 25, 2007

South Beach Part 3

Once again, my brother (a/k/a Obiwan, a/k/a El Presidente), was absolutely right. I hate it when he does that. :D

We were talking about dieting, and he said that sometimes diets are impossible to stick with because when dining out or at a friend's house, the menu options require that you violate the diet plan.

Try, just TRY, finding ANYTHING low-carb to eat at a ballpark!!!

Sooo, Friday night I had pizza for dinner followed by a late snack of nachos and cheese. Tasty, though. Very tasty. I don't regret it. The funny thing was, about an hour after I ate the pizza, I felt incredibly tired. Like I-can't-keep-my-eyes-open tired. Carbs at work? Maybe...

Anyway, other than that, I've been doing well on the plan. I have noticed that some of my pants do not fit so tight against the waist, so even though it may not show up on the scale, something is definitely happening.