Sunday, November 23, 2008

Car Mats and Earrings

Happy Birthday to Me!


Miss Lisa (the amazing receptionist at Siegel, Kelleher & Kahn) took Ian shopping for my birthday. She is teaching him how to shop, and the result is simply wonderful.

I love presents. It's not just about the getting, you know; I love giving them just as much. The whole present-picking process can be fun. I think it's important for Ian to learn this, also, although, since he's only 8, presents are all about Him. :D

I thank Lisa from the bottom of my heart for sharing her precious time with my son, and for teaching him how to select "girl" presents that bring me joy.

And I thank Ian for the gifts, which include car mats and Christmas earrings. (They match, Ian says. The car mats are black, and black goes with everything.)

Michael said...
"Car Mats and Earrings..." Sounds like a good title for a country song.

Serena said...

I was thinking more along the lines of, "You might be a redneck if..." :D