Sunday, November 02, 2008

Heavy sigh.

I was re-reading my last few entries, and realized the top three were basically funeral announcements. If I get anymore news like this real soon, I'm gonna need Prozac!

However, laughter is the best medicine, so, because winter is coming, and the temperature was in the 20s when I woke up this morning, here's some good ole Buffalo humor:

A UB student from downstate got lost in her car in a Buffalo blizzard. She remembered what her dad had once told her: 'If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, wait for a snowplow and follow it.'

Pretty soon a snowplow came by and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about 45 minutes. Finally the driver of the snowplow got out and asked what she was doing. She explained that her dad had told her that if she ever got stuck in the snow, to follow a plow.

The driver nodded and said, 'Well, I'm through with the Wegman's lot, now you can follow me over to Tops.'