Saturday, October 25, 2008

Leave Me Alone - I'm Busy!

Today is Saturday. I have Angel Food Ministries pick up sometime this morning.

Ian is having a few of his buddies over for his birthday ice cream this afternoon.

At 5:00, I have to get him to Aikido for their Halloween party.

While he's at the Halloween party, I have to re-do my Calculus homework (the professor called me - every single one of my 20 problems was wrong again... I forgot about U substitution. She laughed and gave me a second chance, for which I am grateful!).

Sunday morning I have a Calculus exam, in the afternoon I have to take Ian to his grandparents in Niagara Falls for ice cream.

Sometime in between all of this I MUST do laundry, or we'll be running around naked next week.

Of course, I also have to complete two more chapters in theater, one in Marketing and one in Business Finance, all before Monday at midnight.

Then Tuesday evening, Ian's actual birthday, my Aunt Marlene (in Elma) is having us over for pizza and ice cream.

Oh - and I have to bake cupcakes for his class for Tuesday.

I keep telling Ian, I Am Amazing! Maybe someday, we'll believe me. Right now, I'm just exhausted! And Joe thinks I should be dating again?

WHEN?